Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Wave restaurant
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw chopped garlic
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 cups crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 tablespoon raw finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 French baguettes, of french cut in bite-sized chunks or 2 Italian bread, cut in bite-sized chunks
- fresh-ground salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place oil in pan; add chopped garlic and saute until translucent.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese in four or five increments, whisking after each addition.
- Let cheese cook over low heat for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon to prevent scorching.
- To prepare bread
- mix garlic and oil together in a bowl and drizzle over bread cubes.
- Salt and pepper the bread to taste and place on a baking sheet;
- bake for about 5 minutes or until warm but not hardened.
- Transfer cheese to a fondue pot and serve with bread.