1/1 Photo of Goat's Cheese Polenta With Mushrooms
Use instant polenta for this (I can hear our Italian members sobbing at the back) The cheese really packs the flavour into it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water and wine in a pan and bring to the boil.
- 2Add the salt and butter and once the butter is melted add the polenta in a steady stream. Whisk until cooked (for most brands, 2 minutes).
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the goats cheese.
- 4In a fry pan heat 1 tbsp of the oil and fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
- 5Split the spinach into 2 batches and fry in 1 tbsp oil for each batch. Fry until just wilted.
- 6Serve the polenta topped with the spinach and mushrooms and sprinkled with the cheddar.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat's Cheese Polenta With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 1010.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetarian cheddar cheese