Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta
This is a great side dish for any occasion. Creamy, warm and simply comforting...
- Ready In:
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup medium polenta
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 package chavrie fresh goat cheese
- In medium pot with high sides combine the water, milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly pour in the polenta while whisking constantly.
- Cook the mixture for at least 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon until thickened and cooked.
- Stir in the Chavrie®, lemon zest and kosher salt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION