Recipe by Dancer^
"Crudites" is a fancy name for vegetables served as hors d'ouevres. Try this spirited dip for fresh garden vegetables.
- 5 1⁄2 ounces of soft mild goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons cold water or 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons green onion tops, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Your choice of vegetables cut into strips or bite-size pieces.
- Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
- Add green onion tops and blend briefly.
- Serve with steamed and chilled baby corn and other crudités, such as colorful bell pepper slices, broccoli florets, jicama wedges, radish roses and carrot curls.
- Include a crusty bread as well.