Creamy Goat Cheese Chives Dip
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese (cream cheese)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese with chives
- 1 teaspoon light sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped (I leave the seeds in for moisture, but you may deseed them, too)
- 1⁄4 cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl stir together goats cheese and cream cheese with oil. Add cucumber, chives and tomatoes and mix well. If you have deseeded your tomatoes you might need to add a little milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers or veggies of your choice.
Join The Conversation