Recipe by C. Taylor
This is a quick appetizer I came up with for my cousin who is lactose intolerant. It tastes great and they quickly dissappear at parties.
- 30 miniature phyllo cups (2 boxes)
- 2 medium onions, sliced fine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or butter)
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium pan, heat oil or butter over medium heat and add onions. Cook till onions are browned and caramelized.
- Fill the phyllo cups about 1/3 of the way with the caramelized onions, top with the goat cheese and if you'd like a sprinkle of cheddar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.