Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's a fantastic gluten-free waffle recipe made with coconut flour. It's filling, tasty and high in protein and fiber. Top with pure organic maple syrup, fresh fruit or organic melted butter.
- 2 whole eggs
- 14.79 ml coconut milk
- 29.58 ml pumpkin puree
- 4.92 ml melted coconut oil
- 22.18 ml coconut flour, sifted
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml aluminum free baking soda
- 0.29 ml himalayan sea salt
- Grease your waffle iron accordingly (see notes above), and start your waffle iron. Let it warm up for about three minutes. In the mean time, continue….
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut milk and melted oil or butter in a small bowl.
- Sift all the dry ingredients in the liquid ingredients and whisk slowly and lightly until smooth.
- After the waffle iron is warm, pour your batter into the center of your waffle iron and spread the batter out slightly. No need to spread it all the way. Press the other half of the waffle iron down gently and let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Open the waffle iron and let the waffle cool for about 3 minutes. Carefully move a small spatula underneath the waffle, loosening it. Gently remove the waffle and serve.