Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a throwback to my favorite cookie recipe growing up. Unfortunately with UC I can't eat a lot of the things I used to...but this tastes identical if not better than the original. Can be made as cookies or as cookie bars (just place dough in a 9x13 pan and spread out and cut into diamond shapes). These are delish. ENJOY!
- 532.32 ml all purpose gluten-free flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml xanthan gum
- 295.73 ml organic brown sugar
- 59.14 ml organic unbleached cane sugar
- 3.69 ml salt
- 236.59 ml softened vegan butter, spread (earth balance soy free)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 egg substitute (ener g egg replacer eggs or 2 regular eggs)
- 283.49-340.19 g vegan gluten free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 and prepare a 9x13 inches pan and use olive or canola oil to grease it.
- mix dry ingredients.
- mix wet ingredients.
- mix ingredients together--may have to knead with your hands.
- mix in the chocolate chips.
- put into pan as individual cookies (use a teaspoon to scoop in) or make bars by putting all of the dough into the pan and spreading it out.
- Bake for approximately 15-17 minutes.