Chef #692677's Note:
I modified recipe 174106 because I didn't want all the sugar I have a lot of family members with sugar issues.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375`F. Grease a 12 muffin pan.
- 2In a large bowl cream butter and splenda and stevia using mixer.
- 3Add the eggs, egg white and vanilla. Beat until slightly thickened.
- 4Add baking powder, cornstarch and baking powder slowly while mixing.
- 5Mix until well blended.
- 6Fill the bake for 15 minutes. (Test with a toothpick).
- 7Remove from the pan while still warm.
- 8Serve topped with strawberries and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free/Sugar Free Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: