Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
I modified recipe 174106 because I didn't want all the sugar I have a lot of family members with sugar issues.
- Preheat oven to 375`F. Grease a 12 muffin pan.
- In a large bowl cream butter and splenda and stevia using mixer.
- Add the eggs, egg white and vanilla. Beat until slightly thickened.
- Add baking powder, cornstarch and baking powder slowly while mixing.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fill the bake for 15 minutes. (Test with a toothpick).
- Remove from the pan while still warm.
- Serve topped with strawberries and whipped cream.