Recipe by mtaad
I modified recipe 174106 because I didn't want all the sugar I have a lot of family members with sugar issues.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup stevia, in the raw
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375`F. Grease a 12 muffin pan.
- In a large bowl cream butter and splenda and stevia using mixer.
- Add the eggs, egg white and vanilla. Beat until slightly thickened.
- Add baking powder, cornstarch and baking powder slowly while mixing.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fill the bake for 15 minutes. (Test with a toothpick).
- Remove from the pan while still warm.
- Serve topped with strawberries and whipped cream.