Recipe by katii
Soft, chewy, and moist... these spicy cookies are best enjoyed with a nice tall glass of milk! Or some vanilla flavoured rice milk, in my case... LOL!
- 1 1⁄2 sweet rice flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup hot coffee or 1⁄2 cup hot milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure first 8 ingredients in given order into a mixing bowl.
- Stir baking soda into hot coffee.
- Add and beat dough until thoroughly blended.
- Drop by tablespoons onton greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 375* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.