1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Shortbread
Crisp, delicate, and buttery, these shortbread biscuits are a great treat to have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, both sugars (not coloured), and flour together.
- 2Work well with hands until it will hold together.
- 3Make 4 rolls about 1 1/2" in diameter, wrap, and chill for at least 6 hours.
- 4Slice 1/4" thick and arrange on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 5Sprinkle cookies with sugar, if desired.
- 6Bake cookies in a preheated 350* oven for 10-15 minutes until very lightly burned around the edges.
- 7Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g