Crisp, delicate, and buttery, these shortbread biscuits are a great treat to have on hand.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter, both sugars (not coloured), and flour together.
- Work well with hands until it will hold together.
- Make 4 rolls about 1 1/2" in diameter, wrap, and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Slice 1/4" thick and arrange on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle cookies with sugar, if desired.
- Bake cookies in a preheated 350* oven for 10-15 minutes until very lightly burned around the edges.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.