1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Pinwheel Cookies
24 hrs 5 mins
These soft little icebox cookies are SO cute, with a scrumptious sugar cookie and chocolate flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream first amount of butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in egg, vanilla, and milk.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 4Add to butter mixture and mix into a ball.
- 5Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
- 6To one portion, add cocoa and remaining butter; mix well.
- 7Roll out each portion between sheets of waxed paper to 1/8" thick.
- 8Make them the same size in a rectangular shape.
- 9Remov top papers and invert white layer over chocolate.
- 10Remove top paper and roll, removing top paper as you roll.
- 11Wrap and chill overnight.
- 12To bake, slice thinly and place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 375* oven for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Pinwheel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder