i received this recipe from an email I get at www.livingwithout.com. You can make it dairy free as well, but in my case I didn't. These waffles are super fluffy and my kids loved them!
- 1. Beat eggs and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and frothy. Add the oil, milk and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- 3. Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat on low speed until well combined. Batter should be thick.
- 4. Spoon onto a hot, well-oiled waffle iron and cook 'till done.
- *TIP: Using an egg substitute isn't reccomended for this recipe.