Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yummy Chewy tastefull cookies that everyone loves
Make and share this Gluten Free Monster Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup M&M'
- In a large mixing bowl cream peanut butter, butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add one egg at a time, beating well after each egg. Beat in vanilla. Combine oats and backing soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in Chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool and eat.
- This recipe DOES NOT use flour. Reduced fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended.
These turned out great! Soft and chewy and delicious, although technically oats are NOT gluten free.(i did use gluten free oats but some gluten sensitive people can't even tolerate those) just thought I'd mention it just in case...