1/3 Photos of GLUTEN-FREE Dreamy Peanut Butter, Banana & Oatmeal Elvis Bar
The generous amount of Peanut Butter makes these bars taste rich and creamy, the banana keeps it *ultra* moist and takes on a mellow background flavor, and the oatmeal holds it all together PLUS some chocolate thrown in for good measure :) These are better the next day, don't contain eggs or flour, and are a good way to use up some ripe bananas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine the first 4 ingredients and cream together well. Add in the vanilla, stir, then add in the peanut butter. Stirring carefully so you don’t spill, work in all of the peanut butter until in is completely incorporated.
- 3Sprinkle the baking soda over the entire mixture, add in the oatmeal and chocolate chips and blend until well combined.
- 4Pour into the 8 x 8 baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Top should be nice and brown and center will still be slightly wiggly/moist. Allow to cool completely before cutting into them.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for GLUTEN-FREE Dreamy Peanut Butter, Banana & Oatmeal Elvis Bar
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 163.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g