Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These sweet bites of shortbread pastry and jam are perfect to throw together last minute.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Delights (Cookie Tarts) recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Form into round balls and place in small tart tins (or mini muffin tins, but you may get less cookies).
- Press around the edges of each cup.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Fill centres of tarts with jam.