Recipe by katii
These sweet bites of shortbread pastry and jam are perfect to throw together last minute.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup jam (any flavour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Form into round balls and place in small tart tins (or mini muffin tins, but you may get less cookies).
- Press around the edges of each cup.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Fill centres of tarts with jam.