1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Delights (Cookie Tarts)
These sweet bites of shortbread pastry and jam are perfect to throw together last minute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 3Stir in flour and baking powder.
- 4Form into round balls and place in small tart tins (or mini muffin tins, but you may get less cookies).
- 5Press around the edges of each cup.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 7Fill centres of tarts with jam.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Delights (Cookie Tarts)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g