Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No flour yummy cupcakes.
Make and share this Gluten Free Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and prepare the quinoa according to directions using the water measurements above.
- Once the quinoa is done, turn off the heat and leave the covered saucepan on the burner for another 10 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and allow the quinoa to cool. (Do not rush this.).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of two 1-dozen non-stick cupcake pans (no flour) or use cupcake wrappers.
- Combine the milk, eggs and vanilla in a blender or food processor.
- Add 2 cups of cooled, cooked quinoa and blend until smooth.
- Add the olive oil and melted butter and blend to incorporate.
- In the meantime, mix together the sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixer bowl.
- Add the contents of the blender and mix well.
- Scoop the batter with an ice cream scoop into the cupcake pans.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until the cupcakes bounce back when lightly pressed.
- Remove from the oven; cool completely in the pan before serving.
- Frost if desired. (These are delicious without frosting as well.).
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Makes 24 cupcakes.
This is a fantastic recipe! It's very moist and rich you don't even know you are eating quinoa.