1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (With Yacon)
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free chocolate chip recipe is for all you agave haters out there... They are completely free of agave, I have used yacon instead :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-chip-cookies-with-yacon/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 4Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- 6Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (With Yacon)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 301.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: