Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This gluten free chocolate chip recipe is for all you agave haters out there... They are completely free of agave, I have used yacon instead :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-chip-cookies-with-yacon/
- 2 1⁄2 cups almond flour (blanched)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (celtic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup yacon syrup
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (73% cacao)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.