Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Gluten Free does not mean Taste Free anymore.
Make and share this Gluten Free Chicken and Spinach Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (2 lb) bags frozen chopped spinach
- 2 -3 tomatillos, cored, chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- sea salt
- lemon pepper
- 4 -6 ounces mozzarella cheese, marinated or plain sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 large chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- olive oil, as needed
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, sliced
- balsamic vinegar, as needed
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw the spinach and pat dry in a paper towel. Scatter half of the spinach in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle half of the tomatillos, tomatoes and garlic on top. Season with sea salt and Lemon Pepper. Scatter half the cheeses. Layer the chicken. Layer other half of remaining ingredients, saving some cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, take out, layer the remaining cheese and bake for 10-15 more minutes.