1/3 Photos of Gluten-Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits
This is an adaptation of Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I sometimes bake these in the morning for breakfast leaving out the garlic . They're great for sausage biscuits - something I thought I would never eat again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together.
- 3Cut in butter.
- 4Stir in cheddar cheese.
- 5Add the beaten egg and the milk.
- 6Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet - about a 1/4 cup for each biscuit (I use an ice cream scoop).
- 7Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 500.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g