Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is perfect for someone who has to stay away from dairy, wheat and gluten, and sugar. I would recommend staying away from nuts in the early stages of any diet because of digestion sensitivity.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the first four ingredients one adding one at a time in order given.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and mix until dough is smooth.
- If dough isn't hard enough, put in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to harden it back up.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet sprayed with oil.
- using a fork dipped in water, push down on dough once then cross ways.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate cookies after they cool for best taste.