Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These muffins are delicious and rise very nicely, so they're not dense like other gluten free recipes.
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Line 12 muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, blend the honey, vegetable oil, milk, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones.
- Gently mix in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Did not like this recipe at all. The consistency tasted crumbly and definitely not sweet enough. No one in my family would eat it.
These blueberrry muffins are very good. Nice consistency! The only change I made was to add 1/2 cup of sugar to the dry ingredients. Then they were just the right sweetness. My family likes to cut them in half, butter them, and then sprinkle a little sugar on them.