1/1 Photo of Glazed Pork Chops
I'm a ex-OTR truck driver. I got this recipe from a ROAD KING Magazine Cookbook, YEARS ago...(more years than I care to think about). I've never tried it...WHY, I have NO idea, cuz it sure looks GOOD!!! Putting it on the Zaar for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 3/4 inches thick pork chops (I prefer Rib chops)
- 1The night before, mix the marinade ingredients & bring to a boil. Let cool.
- 2Place the pork chops in a zipper bag or container w/ a cover.
- 3Pour cooled marinade over chops, seal/cover & refrigerate overnight.
- 4Next day, place chops in a a baking pan, in a single-layer.
- 5Cover tightly w/ foil & bake for 2 hours at 325°.
- 6While the chops are baking, make the Red Sauce.
- 7Combine all the ingredients & heat to a boil, remove from heat & set aside.
- 8After chops have cooked, remove from pan & dip each chop into the sauce.
- 9Return to pan & bake UNcovered @ 350° for 30 minutes until glazed.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5039.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 117.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: