Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds great! *At Thanksgiving time, throw leftover turkey in salad for meal. This is no-cook if you use prepared, already cooked bacon.
- 1⁄2 head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 ounces almonds, sliced, roasted
- 3 ounces craisins
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, choppped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- For the salad, toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, put all the dressing ingredients, except the oil, in a food processor and process until fine; slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Put dressing on salad right before serving so lettuce doesn't wilt.