Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Gino's Fish Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Salsa Blanca.
- Mix Yogurt, Mayo and Salt.
- Cut fish into roughly 3 X 1 inch strips. Pat dry with a paper towel. Role in flour and dust off.
- Beat egg yolks, beer, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic salt and flour.
- Whisk egg whites until creamy thn fold into batter. batter will hold up for an hour.
- Heat oil to 375. Dip floured fish into batter then into oil until golden crisp.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain.