- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) baglong-grain boil-in-the-bag rice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large scallops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to package microwave directions; set aside.
- While rice cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Pat scallops dry with a paper towel; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place scallops in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove scallops from pan.
- Add onions and remaining ingredients to pan. Add scallops; toss well. Serve with rice.