Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice pick-me-up to regular ketchup; especially if you are a ginger fan. Recipe is from Cuisine at Home. Serve with meats or sandwiches. Enjoy!
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml red onion, minced
- 29.58 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 29.58 ml sugar (or to taste)
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- Combine vinegar, onion, ginger and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, cooking until vinegar is nearly evaporated.
- Off heat, stir in ketchup, jalapeno, lime juice and salt. Chill until ready to serve.