Recipe by Barb G.
Fast & Low Fat, Wait until your dinner is ready to go on the table before you cook these slightly crunchy nibbles. Once cooked, they soften if they're not ready to be eaten right away.
Top Review by Littlefoot #18
These tasted wonderful!! Was a bit worried as it seemed like a lot of ginger and sherry (I used a dry sherry) to add, but I was very wrong. The flavours were perfect! Will definitely make these again. Thank you Barb.
- 1 lb jerusalem artichoke
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup marsala or 1⁄4 cup sherry wine or 1⁄4 cup apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash & Scrub Jerusalem artichokes, slice 1/4 thick.
- In a large skillet cook and stir artichokes in hot butter over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until CRISP tender.
- Add ginger, cook for 30 seconds, remove from heat; stir in Marsala.
- Season to taste with salt, enjoy.