Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Pillsbury Annual Recipes 2006 book.
Make and share this Gingered Beef and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces extra-wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach, prewashed (about 7 cups)
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic and beef strips; toss to coat. Heat oil in wok or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef mixture; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink in center.
- In medium bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, oyster sauce and gingerroot until smooth. Add to wok; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Gently fold spinach into beef mixture; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted.
- In large serving bowl, combine cooked noodles and beef mixture; toss gently to coat.