Just so yummy.. I can eat them all day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C.
- 2Beat the butter & sugar together until light and creamy.
- 3Add the egg and beat until combined.
- 4Sift dry ingredients and stir into butter mix, then add golden syrup.
- 5Mix to a light dough and knead gently onto a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- 6Roll out until approximately 1/2 cm thick - cut gingerbread men out and place on lined baking tray.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on tray.
- 8Combine the icing sugar and egg white gradually and beat until smooth.
- 9Spoon into a piping bag and decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Men
Serving Size: 1 (972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 183.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g