Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just so yummy.. I can eat them all day
Make and share this Gingerbread Men recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Beat the butter & sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Sift dry ingredients and stir into butter mix, then add golden syrup.
- Mix to a light dough and knead gently onto a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll out until approximately 1/2 cm thick - cut gingerbread men out and place on lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on tray.
- Combine the icing sugar and egg white gradually and beat until smooth.
- Spoon into a piping bag and decorate as desired.