Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Soft, chewy and not too pungent, with the addition of sweet chocolate chips. I imagine it would be great with dark chocolate chips.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
- To the softened butter add the molasses and the vanilla extract.
- Beat the egg, and add it to the butter/molasses mixture. Mix well.
- Add the liquids to the bowl of flour/baking powder/spices and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into small cookies. (Thicker cookies will be chewier.).
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350-F.