This is a very quick and delicious meal. It was inspired by another web site chef quite some time ago, and became a family favorite.
- Boil broth, soy sauce and sherry.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Mix cornstarch with water and set aside.
- Stir fry garlic, ginger and green onion for 1 minute in oil.
- Add shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes or until barely opaque.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add more oil and stir fry pea pods.
- Add broth mix and boil.
- Add shrimp and heat through.
- Stir in cornstarch to thicken.
- Serve with rice right away.