1/8 Photos of Ginger Shrimp and Pea Pod Stir Fry
This is a very quick and delicious meal. It was inspired by another web site chef quite some time ago, and became a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil broth, soy sauce and sherry.
- 2Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 3Mix cornstarch with water and set aside.
- 4Stir fry garlic, ginger and green onion for 1 minute in oil.
- 5Add shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes or until barely opaque.
- 6Remove from wok and set aside.
- 7Add more oil and stir fry pea pods.
- 8Add broth mix and boil.
- 9Add shrimp and heat through.
- 10Stir in cornstarch to thicken.
- 11Serve with rice right away.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Shrimp and Pea Pod Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 1084.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: