1/1 Photo of Ginger Sesame Asparagus
I got this from Chatelaine, a Canadian Magazine. It's a great and tasty way to prepare asparagus!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap tough ends from asparagus and discard.
- 2Boil water over high heat in a large frying pan.
- 3Add Asparagus to boiling water (or alternatively, you can steam the asparagus, which I prefer to do as it stays crunchy).
- 4Boil for 3 minutes, drain immediately and set aside.
- 5While asparagus cooks or steams, stir teriyaki with ginger and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl.
- 6Return pan with asparagus to burner and reduce heat to medium.
- 7Add teriyaki mixture.
- 8Stir often until asparagus is tender-crisp and evenly coated with sauce, 1 to 3 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Sesame Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 481.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: