Recipe by Meghan
A healthy and simple recipe that yields a wonderfully elegant dish. Great served with sticky rice.
Top Review by janeberen
This was very tasty, it did not need addition glaze as a sauce though. I made enough but didn't use it since it would have masked the tilapia. Really nice browning on the fish, maybe 1/2 the recipe though.
- 16 ounces tilapia fillets (4 fillets)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced very finely
- 1⁄4 cup miso
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together everything except for the fish filets.
- Submerge fish in sauce to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- In nonstick or lightly oiled skillet, sear fish over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes or until fish is white and fully cooked.
- Remove fish from pan and plate filets.
- Pour leftover marinate into skillet and stir for 5 minutes while sauce thickens.
- Drizzle over filets.