Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light chicken salad with a yogurt based sauce. Taken from BH&G. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups chicken meat, cooked and chopped (breast meat)
- 1 cup snow peas, long-bias cut
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, very thinly sliced
- Combine yogurt, lime juice and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken, stirring to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Toss pea pods, celery and onion together.
- Arrange vegetable mixture into four salad bowls.
- Top with chicken mixture.