1/2 Photos of Ginger-Lime Beef Stir-Fry
A bit of lime juice and honey add a fresh twist to this stir-fry. Serve over a bed of jasmine rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, stem and seed bell pepper; trim and discard white veins.
- 2Cut pepper into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long.
- 3Rinse beef and pat dry.
- 4Cut across the grain into 1/16 to 1/8-inch thick slices, then cut slices into bite-size pieces.
- 5Pour oil into a large nonstick frypan or wok over high heat.
- 6When oil is hot, add bell pepper and stir just until tender-crisp to bite, about 3 minutes.
- 7Pour from pan into a bowl.
- 8Add beef to pan over high heat and stir just until no longer pink, about 2 minutes.
- 9With a slotted spoon, transfer meat to bowl with pepper.
- 10To meat juices in pan, add lime juice, honey, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and chili flakes.
- 11Boil over high heat, stirring often, until mixture is reduced to about 1/3 cup, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 12Pour beef and bell pepper back into pan and stir until hot, about 30 seconds.
- 13Spoon stir-fry onto a serving platter or individual plates and sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Lime Beef Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 716.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 33.6 g