Recipe by KelBel
A no-bake light, lemon-y pie made with cream cheese and lemon pudding. Chilled in a ginger crust for a great taste combination. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed ginger snaps
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together crust mixture until combined. Press 3/4 of mixture into 8x8 square pan. Chill for 1 hour.
- Mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Add the remaining milk and pudding mix until well combined.
- Pour into crust mixture. Top with remaining ginger snap mixture. Chill 3 hours and serve.