Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't really like ginger but my mum does. And when she ate it, she said it was really delicious so I tried a little. After that, I began to like it and this is the only ginger dish which I eat.
- 500 g cooked rice
- 300 g shelled prawns
- 200 g mixed vegetables (peas, carrot and corn)
- 50 g diced Chinese mushrooms
- 40 g ginger, strips
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red chile, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soya sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs (fried with a little salt into an omelette and shredded)
- Heat sesame oil and stir fry ginger and chilli till very fragrant.
- Add in vegetables, prawns and diced mushroom and stir fry till the prawns are cooked.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir fry over high heat till the rice is done.