Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
EASY, EASY, EASY!! Time doesn't include cooling.
Make and share this Ginger Flan recipe from Food.com.
- Mix crust ingredients together& press into a 9 inch flan ring with removeable base (or a pie dish).
- Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely.
- Blend filling ingredients well& spoon into cold crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, peel& slice mangoes or wash raspberries (if using fresh).
- Top the flan with your fruit of choice& garnish with candied ginger, if desired.