- 1 1⁄2 cups gingersnap crumbs (12 - 14 cookies)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (500 g) container mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ginger marmalade
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 mangoes or 2 cups raspberries (or you choose)
- 1 tablespoon diced candied ginger (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crust ingredients together& press into a 9 inch flan ring with removeable base (or a pie dish).
- Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely.
- Blend filling ingredients well& spoon into cold crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, peel& slice mangoes or wash raspberries (if using fresh).
- Top the flan with your fruit of choice& garnish with candied ginger, if desired.