Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing/marinade will keep in the fridge for at least a week. It is great on a green salad or as a marinade for boneless chicken breasts or fish . What ever you use it for I think you'll be impressed.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 garlic, cloves. minced
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 dash hot chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar with a tight lid and shake well!