Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe has a lot of ingredients, but with the ginger and ketchup base almost anything will go. Goes great with a heavy red wine. This is worthy to be a gourmet main course.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 6 -8 cauliflower heads
- 3 tablespoons cooked ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon pasta sauce with mushrooms
- Boil the spaghetti, set aside.
- Mince the ginger. Combine ginger and the next 7 ingredients (inlcuding chicken stock) in a pot and cook for 3-5 minutes, along with the salt and pepper.
- Add spaghetti, along with the next 5ingredients (wine to cauliflower) Mix for 3-4 minutes.
- Add pre-cooked ham, cook for 1-2 minutes. Just get it heated up. Shred parmesan cheese over it.
- Serve with salsa and pasta sauce on the side. Along with heavy red wine.