Recipe by weekend cooker
a lovely dish, that can be made in the morning and when you come home, you have a lovely dinner.
Top Review by gemgemini1
I was so looking forward to making this highly rated roast as any crockpot dishes I have tried have always been mediocre. I so wanted this one to be great but sadly, not - another mediocre dish after following the recipe to a T. Suggest to anyone trying this, more seasoning is needed to make this dish even close to 5 stars.
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 cups ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat roast with flour, and reserve flour that doesn't stick to step 2, and place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine remaing ingredients along with leftover flour in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours, or until roast is tender.