Recipe by Seahawks BABY!
This is a concoction I made up when I only had a can of cream of mushroom soup. My kids love it, even my 7 year old, and nice enough for company with your favorite side dish and nice salad.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 stalk celery
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet with olive oil.
- Flatten chicken with mallet.
- Brown chicken on high heat.
- Season to taste with salt,pepper, thyme, and oregeno.
- While chicken is cooking mix soup w/ chicken broth.
- When chicken is brown and soup mixture, celery, and white wine.
- Reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and cilantro.
- simmer an additional 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Sever with your favorite side dish.