Recipe by Bec
Who needs to buy a big sub from Subway when you can make your own?
Top Review by Mellie M.
FANTASTIC sandwiches!! I changed the dressing a little using 1/2 cup mayo mixed with 1/4 cup italian dressing. I also added a layer of sliced olives. I only used cheeses, no meat. Phenomenal sandwich. Everyone LOVED them. Thanks!
- 1 loaf focaccia bread (12 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared creamy Italian dressing
- 6 -8 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced and separated
- 4 ounces sliced American cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced salami
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread in half horizontally.
- Spread half of the dressing on bottom.
- Top with half of the lettuce.
- Layer with cucumber, green pepper, onion, cheese, meats and tomato.
- Top with remaining lettuce.
- Spread remaining dressing on top half before covering the bottom.
- Cut into 8 wedges.