Recipe by PsychRN
Great for a lunchbox treat for your special little one; or a grown man who eats like the cookie monster. It's nice to be the house that your kids friends want to hang out at. These cookies will seal your place in their hearts.!
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375*F.
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a largre bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and then the vanilla. Scrape down the sides of.
- bowl to make sure every thing is well combined. Gradually add the.
- dry ingredients about 1/3 of at a time beating at low speed and until.
- every thing is well combined. Stir in chips with a spoon.
- Drop the cookies by 1/4 cupufls about 3 inches apart onto an.
- ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until it is light brown.
- ( be careful not to overcook) or your loose the chewy texture.