CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft, chewy cookies that have a remarkable "cookie" taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or chunks)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add to wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Do not overmix.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet (or roll into balls if you prefer).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (DO NOT go over 12 minutes- they will become harder!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe that I've tried in a long time! I changed it up a little by baking it all in pampered chef baking stone pan for 15 minutes and then cut into bars. This went over awesome at my son's cub scout event... they were gone in no time! I recommend these to anyone who loves chewy cookies that taste great because they are definitely chewy & yummy!! Thanks Kat for the great recipe!Reply
see 15 more