1/1 Photo of Ghirardelli Seven Layer Brownie Bars
Found these on the back of Ghiradelli brownie mix, looks delish! Putting it here so I can find it later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350. Coat bottom on 13x9x2 inch pan with melted butter.
- 2Sprinkle brownie mix over butter.
- 3Top with coconut, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and pecans.
- 4Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- 6Cool thoroughly before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Seven Layer Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix