Recipe by cookin_nurse
Found these on the back of Ghiradelli brownie mix, looks delish! Putting it here so I can find it later.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) box Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350. Coat bottom on 13x9x2 inch pan with melted butter.
- Sprinkle brownie mix over butter.
- Top with coconut, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.