Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found these on the back of Ghiradelli brownie mix, looks delish! Putting it here so I can find it later.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) box Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350. Coat bottom on 13x9x2 inch pan with melted butter.
- Sprinkle brownie mix over butter.
- Top with coconut, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
I tried this recipe and everything worked out great. From the edge to the center all was good. Two things I did differently, I melted the butter in the pan, by way of the oven, and when the bars came out I ran a spatula around the edge, going from top to bottom all the way around. These brownies came out perfectly and were a hit with the kids.
Were the best brownies I have had EVER!!!!
Had a little trouble..the edges were wonderful, the center of the pan was a mess. I would recommend mixing the brown mix first then adding the remaining ingrediants. VERY VERY TASTEY!!!