1/3 Photos of Ghirardelli Award Winning Brownies
This recipe came from the can of Ghirardelli Brand Sweet Ground chocolate and Cocoa (found with the baking supplies). They were so great that I made them twice in one day! I omitted the walnuts but added the chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Using a spoon, stir eggs, sugar, and vanilla; add butter.
- 3Sift together Sweet ground chocolate, flour, salt and baking powder.
- 4Stir into egg mixture.
- 5Add nuts and/or chocolate chips.
- 6Spread into 8" or 9" square baking pan.
- 7Bake 20-30 minutes.
- 8For chewy brownies use 8" pan and less baking time.
- 9For cake like brownies use 9" pan and more baking time.
- 10Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Award Winning Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g