This is a traditional german dish that has become a common favorite and its soo fabulous with all the combining flavours exploding in your mouth with every bite!!
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Place meat down counter and with a meat tenderizer beat it until you get 6 3x6 thin pieces. Spread 1 tbsp of mustard on each piece of meat.
- In a bowl add the garlic, pepper, celery and onions. Mix together.
- Top each piece of meat evenly with the veggie mixture. Place one slice of raw bacon on top.
- Grab a dill pickle and roll the meat around the pickle. Tie string on both ends to hold it together.
- In a frying pan on med high heat, place each meat roll in and fry for 2 minutes on each side. Place in roasting pan and bake for 45 minutes!