Recipe by Sharon123
The perfect way to dress up pasta, cabbage, whatever you want! Adapted from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone cookbook by Deborah Madison.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- 1 large shallot, finely diced (or 2 tbls. minced scallion)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a little salt and mash with garlic clove with the back of a knife until a paste is formed.
- Mix the garlic paste and the rest of the ingredients together well and salt(taste first-remember you have already used some salt to make the paste) and pepper to taste.
- Great on cooked cabbage(or brussels sprouts or any member of the cabbage family), pasta, meats, etc.